|The pages on this site are:
- Download Materials - a variety of free educational materials, spreadsheet
templates, and Power Point presentations, sorted by topic, intended to
provide a free service and get the basics out of the way. Later, I may make
some information available on a paid basis, such as my book.
- External Resources - this page is a list of resources: other organizations,
practitioners and resources to help nonprofits.
- Special Comment - uproar over IRS' alleged ideologically motivated
scrutiny of Tea Party and Patriot named organizations. This special
comment is like my Screeds page in that it is a combination of information
and obvious opinion.
- Q&A - users (you!) can send questions which I will edit (to generalize) and
answer. Some overlap with the Screeds page.
- Jobs Search - an annotated page of resources for finding or posting a
job in the nonprofit sector, particularly in the finance realm and Bay Area.
- Who Am I? - my areas of expertise & bio / background qualifications with
linked: c.v., list of formal public presentations, and a chronological summary
of my client engagements.
- Contact Me - a basic contact form with space for question or comment;
page also has a link that will open your email program to send me email.
- Screeds - this will be where I blog my opinions on the nonprofit sector,
regulators, watchdogs, the press and public opinion. Opinions here and
throughout my site are my fault alone! Some overlap with the Q&A page.